iPhoneZA on Facebook iPhoneZA on Twitter iPhoneZA on Instagram iPhoneZA News RSS Feed Contact Us stay in touch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone 6 and 6+ cases and screen protectors

Apple Devices
    iPhone 4s 32gb iOS 6.1.2 JB iPad 4th gen 64gb Cellular iOS 6.1.2 JB iPad 3rd gen 32gb wifi iOS6.1.
    Agreed. Really love the minimalist look and feel of those Innerexiles.

Having said that I'm still loving my Cygnett. The covers still immaculate!! 8 months young!

Touchwood I've never dropped my 6 but I'm pretty confident it would stand up well...
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger.

Apple Devices
    iPad mini 64G iPhone 5 32G iPhone 5S 64G Macbook Pro Ipod Touch 4th Gen ATV3
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanrich View Post
    Inner Exile Black Transparent case for the 6/6 Plus looks great, think that's the one I'll be going for.

I have an inner exile, like the one pictured. I used it for a day then took it off, been in the packaging for the last 6 months.

Things to note -

1. The front edges of the of the case does not protrude - if you leave the phone face down it will rest on the screen.

2. The rear camera sits on the surface you leave it on. The case does not protect the rear camera.

Apart from that it's pretty slim - I personally use the Spigen thinfit - phenomenal protection and very minimal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apple Devices
    MacBook Pro, Power Mac G4, iPad 2, iPhone 6
    My black InnerExile should be arriving today from iToys and just picked up my Body Glove screen protectors. All in preparation for my iPhone 6 that's being delivered this week. Can't wait.
    MacBook Pro 15" - Core i7, 8GB RAM
    Power Mac G4 - Mystic
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - 32GB
    iPhone 6 - 16GB Space Gray

Apple Devices

iPhone 6 and 6+ cases and screen protectors

Gotta say I am SUPER impressed with the InnerExile! Such a sleek and sexy cover, perfect amount of minimal while still offering protection, and the black see through model looks perfect on my space grey 6.
    [MENTION=2075]Supersonicbaron[/MENTION] your cover must have been a bit off or a different version to mine, because I've measured mine with a laser level as well as taken a macro photo and zoomed in and the cover is just just higher than the camera lens so it's doesn't rest on the lens at all. The front is also just just above the screen, so turning the phone face down leaves the screen ever so slightly raised off the surface.

All in all this is my favourite cover I've had for any of my iPhone's so far, just fits my requirements perfectly. Highly recommended.
    Power Mac G4 - Mystic
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - 32GB

Apple Devices
    So the InnerExile became a bit too thick for me, and I've since moved to these two VERY sleek covers from Peel and Ozaki. Loving both of them!

http://buypeel.com/products/super-th...nt=13027976583

https://www.macnificent.co.za/covers...s-clear-detail
    Power Mac G4 - Mystic
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G - 32GB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12