Since I upgraded my iPad 4 128GB and my iPad mini I've had a No Service sign. After switching the machines off and on again, I might get Vodacom coverage for a few seconds but then it goes away.
Vodacom claims it is a hardware problem, I ask "on both machines? Simultaneously, after installing IOS 7?" Both of them were working fine until the "upgrade". Could there be an incompatibility on Vodacom's side?
I have since:
- Dowloaded the 7.0.2 update;
- rebooted the iPad many times;
- restored original settings via iTunes (plugged to my Mac);
- re-installed IOS7 3 times;
- restored data from a previous back-up;
- set up it as a new iPad;
- reset network settings (Cellular Data > Reset Settings);
- reset all settings (General>Reset All Settings);
- disabled LTE;
- set the APN to iphone.vodacom.za;
- set the APN to internet.
The result is always the same: No Service
Any suggestions? Anyone going through the same problem?
I'm just too scared to upgrade my two iPhone 4 and my wife's iPad 3.