So what is different about “The New iPad”?
New Features:New features include the following:
– Retina Display (2048×1536 Resolution!)
– New A5X , Quad Core graphics processor. Up to 5 times the performance.
– Improved “iSight Camera” – 5-megapixel backside illuminated sensor on the back, 5-element lens, IR filter, and ISP. Pretty much the iPhone 4s camera.
– 4G LTE speeds
– Same battery life as iPad 2
– Personal Hotspot (much welcomed!)
There IS a home button unlike previous rumors which suggested otherwise
The iPad 3 will be available from March 16th in major markets such as the USA, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Japan etc. , and other markets on the 23rd March.
No word on South Africa yet unfortunately, so it will most likely be after this.
Stay tuned for more updates from the keynote.