Apple added three new channels to their Apple TV set top box today: TED, Tastemate, and Young Hollywood. These three channels do not require a cable TV subscription or a monthly subscription fee:
- TED (Technology, Entertainment, Design) is a channel dedicated to talks with an emphasis on science, technology and other related topics.
- Tastemade is all about food and cooking.
- Young Hollywood is a music, celebrity and lifestyle channel.
If you haven’t yet seen these new channels on your Apple TV, make sure that you:
- Logged in with your US Apple ID,
- Have the latest and software update installed
- Have restarted your Apple TV