Mac, Windows, and Linux version are now available for download at the links below!
Here are the official words from the team themselves:
Here is the full compatibility list for Absinthe 2.0 according to pod2g:
– Windows XP/Vista/7
– Linux x86/x86_64 (Kernel >= 2.6.15, libgtk+-2.0 >= 2.22.1)SUPPORTED FIRMWARE: 5.1.1
– iPad3 (WiFi/CDMA/Global)
– iPad2 (WiFi/CDMA/GSM)
– iPhone 4S
– iPhone 4 (GSM), iPhone 4 (CDMA)
– iPhone 3GS
– iPod 4G
– iPod 3G
NOT SUPPORTED DEVICES:
– iPad2 WiFi R2 (new model) –more info on this model here
– AppleTV 2
– AppleTV 3
How To Use Absinthe 2.0:
3. Open Absinthe and be sure you are still connected via USB cable to your computer.
4. Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait…. just be patient and do not disconnect your device.
5. Once jailbroken return to iTunes and restore your backup from earlier. Right click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu in the left panel of iTunes and click ‘Restore from Back Up…’ then select the latest backup you created before. (restoring this backup will return all the content previously on your device ie, apps, photos, etc.)
6. Thanks for using Absinthe, enjoy your jailbroken iDevice!
Absinthe 2.x Download Links
v 2.0.4: (Brings Support For iPad 2,4 (New iPad 2 WiFi only model)
v2.0.2: (Adds support for the new 9B208 build of iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 4 GSM)
If you have any questions or support related queries, post them over in the Absinthe 2.0 Jailbreak support thread